RANN UTSAV PACKAGE TOUR (1 NIGHT / 2 DAYS)
12:30 PM Onwards Welcome & Check–in
12:30 PM to 02:30 PM Lunch at respective dining area
02:30 PM to 04:00 PM Enjoy in-house activities
04:00 PM to 05:00 PM Evening Tea/Coffee
05:00 PM to 05:30 PM Transfer to The White Rann to witness the grandeur of sunset. Mode of transfer can be through Camel Cart / Bus on first come, first serve basis. Guests will have to return by the same mode of transfer. 07:00 PM to 07:30 PM Return transfer to Rann Utsav - The Tent City, Dhordo
07:30 PM to 10:00 PM Dinner at respective dining area
09:00 PM to 10:30 PM Enjoy the culture of Kutch along with entertaining activities
06:00 AM to 07:00 AM Morning Tea
07:30 AM to 09:30 AM Breakfast at respective dining area
09:30 AM Check-out from Rann Utsav - The Tent City. Departure to Bhuj with a complimentary sightseeing on the way.
*Complimentary sightseeing – places of interest in Bhuj
Sri Swaminarayan Temple
(Approx. time 20 min) Made of marble, intricate carvings adorn the pillars and ceiling of the most expensive temple built in the state of Gujarat recently. Kutch Museum
(Approx. time 30 min) A visit to the Kutch Museum,to learn about the history of tribal and folk tradition of the district, will help you get to know about present-day people and their lives. Remember that visiting a museum is a great way to learn about history, but tribals are not merely part of history, they are a major part of Kutch's (and India's) population and cultural identity today. (Kutch museum remains closed on Wednesday).
(Approx. time 40 min) The handicraft village Hiralaxmi Craft Park – a vision to reserve, restore and promote the art and craft of Kutch and make them accessible to the public. The handicraft village is where live artisans can be seen working. The cost of entry (if any) will be borne by the guest. In case guests have to reach Railway Station / Airport / Bus Stand earlier for their onward journey, they will have to arrange it on their own. Time of any such departure should be notified at the reception at the time of check-in.
Hiralaxmi Craft Park... A vision to preserve, restore and promote the arts of Kutch and making them accessible to masses. Handicraft village where live artisans can be seen working. The cost of entry ticket (if any) will be borne by the guest In case guest has to reach Railway Station / Airport / Bus Stand earlier for their onward journey, guest will have to manage on their own. Time of Departure from Bhuj to be notified at the reception at the time of check in..
- To and fro transfers between Bhuj (Airport / Railway Station and Dhordo Tent City, in A.C. Coaches on SIC basis).
- Complimentary refreshments will be served en route Dhordo Tent City in the bus.
- 3 Nights/4 Days Package includes Lunch, High-Tea & Dinner on 1st Day, Morning Tea, Breakfast, Lunch, High-Tea & Dinner on 2nd & 3rd Day and Morning Tea & Breakfast on 4th Day. The meals will be served as per scheduled time in respective dining areas and missed meals will not be refunded or extended on 4th Day.
- 2 Nights/3 Days Package includes Lunch, High-Tea & Dinner on 1st Day, Morning Tea, Breakfast, Lunch, High-Tea & Dinner on 2nd Day and Morning Tea & Breakfast on 3rd Day. The meals will be served as per scheduled time in respective dining areas and missed meals will not be refunded or extended on 3rd Day.
- 1 Night/2 Days package includes Lunch, High-Tea & Dinner on 1st Day and Morning Tea & Breakfast on 2nd Day. The meals will be served as per scheduled time in respective dining areas and missed meals will not be refunded or extended on 2nd Day.
- Visit to White Rann on Day 1; visit to Mandvi on Day 2 and visit to Kala Dungar on Day 3 in 3 Nights/4 Days package whereas Visit to White Rann on Day 1 and Visit to Kala Dungar on Day 2 in 2 Nights/3 Days package are fixed & cannot be inter- changed. Guest who have missed the visit as per itinerary may be included on request on a chargeable basis.
- Accommodation in tent is on twin sharing basis.
- Two bottles of drinking water per day per tent will be provided.
Terms & Conditions
- All rates are exclusive of applicable taxes and shall be charged as per prevailing rates.
- Pick-up and drop-off are only from Bhuj Airport or Bhuj Railway Station by AC Coach as per scheduled timings.
- The voucher issued in respect of the package for Rann Utsav is to be furnished compulsorily along with Government approved valid Photo ID proof of each guest at the reception counter at the time of check-in; for foreign nationals it is mandatory to furnish valid Passport & Visa.
- In case of a delayed arrival of Train or Flight, the guest will be transferred to Dhordo Tent City in the next available transfer.
- In case of late arrival at Tent City, guests will not be entitled for missed meals or other activities.
- In case of early arrival at Tent City, guests may be required to wait at the waiting lounge till the availability of the tent.
- Certain Adventure Sports Activities like Paramotoring, All Terrain Vehicles, etc. are provided by various specialized operators appointed by us inside the Tent City. Guests should understand and acknowledge the physical and mental rigours and risk associated with the activities. These adventure sports are inherently dangerous and represent extreme test of a person's physical and mental conditions. Activities involve risks and dangers which may include, without limitation, the potential for serious bodily injury, sickness and diseases, permanent disability, paralysis and loss of life, loss of or damage to equipment/property, accidents. The Adventure Sports Operators may ask the guests to sign an indemnity in favour of the operator for doing such activities.
- We at assume no responsibility whatsoever for the activities and services provided by the operators. We are not responsible for the acts or omissions (including negligence) of those operators. We in no way could be made responsible for any injuries or accidents to anybody doing these activities. The Guest is required to understand the associated risks and competencies of the operators before undertaking these activities.
- Any amendments with respect to change in check-in dates would attract 15% Amendment Charge. Amendment in date can be made maximum 15 Days prior to the scheduled arrival date. Any change in guest/guests names would be treated as cancellation and would attract cancellation charges as stipulated. For any amendments/changes, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that the cooling of A.C. in the vehicles will be maintained as per the temperature comfortable to the majority of guest present in the vehicles.
- Any incidental, personal and other expenses and cost of items which are not specified/mentioned in the inclusions are to be borne by the guest.
- Management is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings of the guest. Guests are requested to take care of their belongings.
- The vehicles used for transfers shall not be at sole disposal of guest.
- This is an indicative itinerary & subject to change depending upon circumstances at the sole discretion of management.
- In case of late/early transfers for check-out , guests will have to inform while check-in at reception counter for arrangement of vehicle and it will be on a chargeable basis.
- The timing of transfers to and from White Rann and/or Kala Dungar may vary accordingly to the sunset timing & climatic conditions.
- White Rann is a unique natural formation. It's subjected to whims of nature. WRCH does not assume responsibility in respect to formation of Rann or any other unexpected changes.
- Distance from Tent City to White Rann is approx. 6 km. It takes approx. 40 mins by Camel Cart. Guests are requested to come early to catch Camel Cart so as to reach before sunset.
- All tents are Strictly Non–smoking areas as per Government rules.
- Guests have to follow the house rules and applicable laws of the land.
- WRCH reserves the right to cancel reservation without any prior notice in case of any Central/State Government Event/Meetings/Visits or any unwanted natural calamities. In which case, alternative dates can be set or full refund will be given.